Here at Freedom Studios we strive to be well rounded dancers, actors, and filmmakers. We encourage our students to experience all that the dance and performance worlds have to offer and have been lucky enough to participate in some wonderful events.
Here are just some of the things we have been privileged to be a part of:
Dorothy Goes Glam - Gala 2018 for Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation
We are so grateful that Freedom was selected to perform at this glitzy fundraiser for Hamilton Health Sciences.
Dance the World at Walt Disney World in Orlando
Our studio was invited to participate in the Dance The World festivities at Disney World, which includes dancing in several parades in both Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios, as well as the showcase performance featuring dancers from all over North America.
Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4 of So You Think You Can Dance Canada!!!
- Our studio was selected to participate at SYTYCDC with some of our dancers getting up on the main stage.
- Several of our students and adult students were given the opportunity to be a part of the audience. Including the finale episode!
- Some of our advanced students were seen in the energy zone on 3 different episodes of the season 1 of SYTYCD!! Including the finale episode!!
McMaster Children's Hospital
- Many of our dancers have performed in TV commercials and documentaries for Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation
- 10 of our dancers were privileged to be a part of McMaster University’s production of Krima
- Freedom Studios is proud to have performed for many charity events as well. Including, The Cancer Assistance Program’s Christmas Dinner, United Way 50th Anniversary, Concession Street Festival, Ti-Cat half time shows
Each year we strive to give back to our community in the past several years we have raised more than $10,000 for local charities.
Thank you so much to our wonderful community for involving us in so much that you do!