Here at Freedom Studios we strive to be well rounded dancers, actors, and filmmakers. We encourage our students to experience all that the dance and performance worlds have to offer and have been lucky enough to participate in some wonderful events.
Here are just some of the things we have been privileged to be a part of:
- A Freedom Studios original!
- An opportunity for performers of all ages to show off their talents - dance, singing, poetry, magic, you name it.
- The winner performs at the end of year recital.
Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4 of So You Think You Can Dance Canada!!!
- Our studio was selected to participate at SYTYCDC with some of our dancers getting up on the main stage.
- Several of our students and adult students were given the opportunity to be a part of the audience. Including the finale episode!
- Some of our advanced students were seen in the energy zone on 3 different episodes of the season 1 of SYTYCD!! Including the finale episode!!
McMaster Children's Hospital
- Many of our dancers and actors were chosen to be a part of the Mac Kids documentary "Where Dreams Take Flight" that also filmed in our studio space
- 10 of our dancers were privileged to be a part of McMaster University’s production of Krima
- Freedom Studios is proud to have performed for many charity events as well. Including, The Cancer Assistance Program’s Christmas Dinner, United Way 50th Anniversary, Concession Street Festival, Ti-Cat half time shows
Each year we strive to give back to our community in the past 4 years we have raised more than $8,000 for local charities.
More than just a place to dance!